- Laagste prijs garantie, tot wel 75% korting !
- Houtafwerkingsspecialisten sinds 1976
- Grootste voorraad van de Benelux (+1000m2)
- Reeds 135.000+ tevreden klanten
- Ordered before 17.30 o clock your order is shipped the same day
- Betaal achteraf in Nederland met Afterpay
- Betaal achteraf in België met Afterpay
Woca Exterior Oil THUNDER GRAY for Terrace, Furniture, Log cabin etc.,
WOCA Exterior Oil is a revolutionary water-based oil for exterior wood. Exterior Oil dries quickly and has a matte, natural look. Thanks to the special pigments, the surface is protected for a long time. Maintenance is very simple, surfaces are simply cleaned with Exterior Cleaner and then re-oiled. So you never have to sand again!
- Provides a wear-resistant surface
- Protects against moss, algae and green deposits
- Contains UV protection
- Suitable for all wooden terraces, garden furniture, wall cladding, etc.
- Always use the special brushes and paint roller etc. that you see below (or click here for the complete range) , never use a DIY store roll or brush, that will not benefit the result.
- Consumption: 12-15 m2 / ltr
- Big project? Buckets of 20 liters € 599, - (on order = delivery time 1 to 2 weeks).
Apply product tat with the material below! Under no circumstances use a hardware store roller or brush, this will strongly influence the result.
A strong water and dirt resistant surface with a natural appearance that is well protected against algae and fungi.
Apply oil to dry and clean wood with a wood moisture content of up to 17%. Only apply in dry weather, min.temp. 13 ° C and direct sunlight and high temperatures as much as possible.
Stir the oil carefully before and during use and apply an even, thin layer of oil with the special oil paint roller or brushes below. Treat the ends first. The oil has one
creamy color if liquid. After a few minutes, the wood has an oiled appearance because the water has evaporated.
After a maximum of 5 minutes, remove excess oil with clean cloths. Pay particular attention to joints and grooves.
Repeat the treatment if the surface does not yet appear saturated.
TIP from the professional:
When the oil is dry, rub the wood on with a white pad or with a single- disc machine (click here for the range) in combination with our polishing pads ... (click here) for an extra durable surface.
It takes 24 to 48 hours for the oil to fully harden, depending on weather conditions and temperature. The wood should not be exposed to water during this period.
Read or write a review