RigoStep Skylt Titanium 2K #5550
- Mo/Fr ordered before 18.00 is shipped directly
- Laagste prijs garantie, tot wel 75% korting !
- Houtafwerkingsspecialisten sinds 1976
- Grootste voorraad van de Benelux (+1000m2)
- Reeds 200.000+ tevreden klanten
Rigostep Skylt Titanium 2K #5550 (High Solid Paint),
The RigoStep SKYLT TiTANIUM is the first water-based High Solid paint on the market. This product has been developed within the SKYLT product line to give extra accent to dark wood or to reduce the risk of gloss streaks as a top coat over Skylt Original.
The 'high solid' character is a property that is completely new on the market. It means that this product contains less water and more binder. And that two layers offers sufficient protection. As a result, the processing and drying is not comparable to a normal water-based paint and the product reacts differently to specific conditions. A beautiful paint, but one with character.
The first water-based High Solid lacquer, SKYLT-finished surfaces, such as wood, cork, stone, vinyl, linoleum, lacquer or paint, appear untreated, but with SKYLT they receive an extremely strong ultra-matt armor, which, although invisible, protects perfectly against the influences of everyday life .
- Always apply with the paint roller below
- Full protection in 2 layers
- READY in 1 DAY!
- Titanium hard resistance
- No Gloss Streaks
- Skylt Look and Feel
- Looks and feels untreated
- Skylt Titanium 2K NEW! (High Solid Lacquer)
- Consumption about 10 / 12m2 per liter
- Available in 1 and 4 liter packaging.
PLEASE NOTE THIS LACQUER MUST ALWAYS APPLY WITH THE SPECIAL LACQUER ROLL BELOW, NEVER WORK WITH A BUILDING MARKET ROLLER THEN THE LACQUER WILL BUBBLE AND GIVE STRIPES ETC. THESE PAINT ROLLERS (LARGE AND MINI) ARE SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR USE WITH THIS TYPE OF NEW TYPE OF PAINTS.
LARGE PAINT ROLL: 10905
SMALL ROLL: 11976
Product Description :
High-solid water-based polyurethane paint. 2 components, ultra matte. Can be applied as a fully protective paint system in just 2 coats. Or as a top coat on SKYLT ORIGINAL to increase gloss streak resistance.
- Ultra matte invisible protection
- Resists Gloss Streaks
- high solids; 2 coats of TiTANIUM is equivalent to 3 coats of regular lacquer
- Suitable for furniture, floors and walls. On wood, cork, vinyl, linoleum, concrete, mineral surfaces, etc.
Profile SKYLT TiTANIUM is the latest development of SKYLT Invisible Finish Technology with Titanium-hard resistance to streaks, wear and scratches. Very suitable for dark woods due to its ultra-matt, yet clear appearance. Can also be used as a top coat on SKYLT Original to give extra gloss streak resistance. SKYLT TiTANIUM is durable, safe for the processor and end user, hygienic and easy to clean.
Do I use 10 m2/litre per layer, depending on application
Available in 1 liter and 4 liter packs
When ordering RigoStep Skylt TiTANIUM, the B component is automatically included.
Touch dry after 1 - 2 hours
Can be painted over after 2 - 3 hours
Sandable after 6 - 8 hours
Light use after 12 - 16 hours
Full use after 7 - 14 days
- Absolutely invisible.
- Light bleaching effect, developed for light-colored woods.
- Let wood retain its natural appearance.
- Makes surfaces suitable for very intensive use.
Read or write a review