- Verzendkosten € 6,95 (gratis va €50,-)
- Scherpste prijzen tot wel 70% korting !
- Veilig kopen met CBW keurmerk
After years of testing, the factory introduced the Raftwood Collection in early 2015. Floors that proved to be a resounding success soon after their introduction.
A Raftwood wooden floor is a new concept where the top layer of the Raftwood Oak duoplank consists of parts of old railway sleepers from Eastern Europe.
Because the railway sleepers have a width of 18 to 22 cm with a very rugged and robust appearance , with a Raftwood parquet floor you definitely have something special at home! With a wide variety of colors , there is a suitable solution for every interior. Due to the rough appearance of the railway sleepers, any brushing and aging are no longer necessary. The result is a natural, robust appearance.
The Raftwood floor is made of 12 mm birch plywood with an approximately 3.4 mm thick top layer that is produced in an authentic way. This gives it a beautifully robust and natural appearance. The top layers are deliberately not sorted out so that there is no "sorting". The Raftwood thus competes with outdated floors and floors with a planed surface.
The Raftwood Collection consists of sixteen beautiful colors that remain as close to nature as possible. Here you can find and (if desired) order the total range of available Raftwood floors.
After extensive testing, we are proud to now also be able to supply the Raftwood as Stair Steps! Ask our sales department about the possibilities.
- A Raftwood Parquet floor has a rugged and robust appearance that does not leave out large knots.
- Raftwood consists of a Beech plywood underlayer and a 4mm top layer, which ensures low performance and high stability
- A Raftwood floor can be supplied in 10 different colors, from dark brown to white oiled
- A high price / quality ratio for a robust and rugged floor because factory aging is not necessary
- With a Raftwood parquet floor you have a wooden floor with story and a great history
- Available in two widths, namely 18 and 22 cm. The length of the boards varies from 170 to 240 cm long.
- Most floors can also be ordered in Herringbone motif (ask us about the possibilities)